5 Day Health & Safety Representatives (HSRs) for Commonwealth, State Public & Private Employees
This is a WorkSafe Tasmania and Comcare approved training course primarily designed for Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs), however it is an excellent introduction to OHS for any interested person. The course gives participants the knowledge & skills to meet the challenges of being an HSR or actively participating in the improvement of work health and safety.
Topics covered include:
• Interpreting the work health and safety legislative framework and the role of the HSR
• Identifying key parties and their legal obligations and duties
• Establishing representation in the workplace
• Participating in consultation and issue resolution
• Representing members in the risk management process
• Issuing provisional improvement notices and directing work to cease
The next Training Courses are coming up in March and April.
COMCARE Health & Safety Representative Training Course
(For Commonwealth Employees only)
5 Day Course date - March 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd
State Health & Safety Representative Training Course
5 Day Course date - April 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th